Outsourcing your business processing and back-office functions allows you and your teams to focus on what you do best, creating efficiencies across your processes and greater cost-effective solutions, while having the reassurance that your administration is in safe hands.
Here are just a few ways we can work with you, with clear benefits to you and your business:
- Credit control: reduction in arrears, increases in collection rates and reduced team costs plus fewer legal referrals.
- Payment processing: reduction in cost per transaction when it comes to payment processing.
- Invoice payment processing: reduction in the cost of processing per invoice.
- Account reconciliations: reduction in cost per reconciliation, increased efficiency reconciliation,
- Invoicing: overall reductions in the cost per bill.
Where applicable, our licensing agreements allow us to offer and end-to-end service, meaning we can maximise our digital records in delivering accurate and reliable data, both for our clients to utilise or for us to use on their behalf. We understand data is a big factor in any work undertaken, and we ensure a secure service which means regardless of the type of BPO required, we’d work hand in hand with our clients to ensure all data captured and stored never goes beyond its reason. However, once this data is inputted it makes for a seamless transaction as we can carry on where you left off in attending to you customer needs.
Our asset driven model means our team is able to not only provide back end services but also be on the ground to first hand asses issues and give thorough detail as to an appropriate plan of action. This approach differs from a typical management approach in that it labels the details and specifics which analysis which item and where the item needs replacing where necessary, saving time and money in the long term. Mainstay’s BPO provides that ingrain level of service. Gathering data is a precursor to offering BPO.
Read our new brochure here:BPO Brochure